I’m sure some of you out there are saying “Yuk!” But if you’ve never tried it, don’t knock it. It makes my morning or evening, eating that piece of pink grapefruit. I don’t always like to have lemon in my water, or I get sick of having it, so the grapefruit is tangy and uplifting whatever time of day I partake of that juicy treat!
It is hard to believe how a person can read about how good grapefruit is for you, go to a supermarket and decide on a whim, to try the pink one. I really have no idea what made me do it. It was like God was smiling down on me that day, saying “Girl, it’s juice of the chosen few! And you are one of the chosen!” I know I’m sounding a little absurd but what makes your mind give in and actually reach for a certain food, especially if it is one that you’ve rarely eaten? Who knows the answer for sure? The longer you live, the more you learn about yourself and the world.
- How To Cut a Grapefruit In Segments for Easier Enjoyment (thekitchn.com)
- Grapefruit Avocado Couscous (greenling.com)
- The gift of grapefruit (wotsthatsmell.wordpress.com)
- Sweet, Spicy, and Simple: Baked Grapefruit (mapetitemaisonverte.com)
- Live food week 2 (mbhealthystudents.wordpress.com)