It started many years ago that I realized how important laughter and a great sense of humour are in a relationship. You need to be genuine in enjoying someone’s company. A sense of humour helps make the difficult times survivable. Laughter every day makes life worth living. A good relationship where small things become a giggle between two people is priceless. It could be a piece of broccoli between your teeth, wearing odd socks, or forgetting to throw your socks in the hamper and they end up being chewed by the dog! Each couple will have times, where laughter is spontaneous, and after a comment from a stranger, a restaurant waiter, this sets you off into a big belly laugh.
Who is the funniest person you know? Who makes you smile when you are not even close to him or her? You just think about the last time you saw your spouse or friend, and you grin. Who are the most popular people at get togethers? It’s usually someone with a joke to tell or a funny story to pass on.
Which comedian has staying power? Who can you see you on the television and just crack up with just about anything he/she says? It used to be Mr. Bean for me. That image of him with a turkey on his head never goes away! The small things he does just tickle my funny bone.
What do you remember about someone with a great laugh, someone with an amazing sense of humour?
- A Couple In Love With Life (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- I Love My Friends Sense of Humour! Thanks KH! (littleboxofbooks.wordpress.com)
- The ridiculousness of us all (thornblanket.wordpress.com)
- The best medicine: The power of laughter (antiworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Why Laughter Keeps You Young …and Healthy too (postworksavvy.com)
- The best medicine: The power of laughter (independent.co.uk)
- Health Benefits of Laughter – 4 Ways to Get a Good Laugh In Today (massageenvy.com)
- Humor Therapy and Cancer (everydayhealth.com)
- 5 Reasons to Smile . . . Even If You Don’t Feel Like It (ksfm.radio.com)
- Get to watch the best funny videos (bestfunnyvideosonline.wordpress.com)