Credit to Mary Queen of Peace Newsletter, Sixth Sunday of Easter, May 13, 2012
This was so beautiful that I want to share it with all women everywhere. If I find out the author, I will add it. If you know it from some other publication, please let me know.
Thank you for all your wonderful gifts, the sweet invisible kind, like the gentle reassuring words, that erase a troubled mind. And the note of confidence you give to the face of doubts and fears.
The way you have of turning thoughts to laughter instead of tears. These gifts are more priceless than pure gold. Bless you for them a thousand fold.
Mom, may God be with you and bless you. May you see your children’s children. May you be poor in misfortune and rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward! Blessings and memories of all Mothers!
- Mother’s day. (designerdrop.wordpress.com)
- Giveaway: Bouquet From 1800 Flowers (savings.com)
- THE Blessing of Motherhood and Mother’s Day Thoughts (socyberty.com)
- The Mother’s Day That Didn’t Happen, and the One That Did (amomnextdoor.wordpress.com)
- Mothers Day Carnations (proflowers.com:80)
- Mothers Day Deals (proflowers.com)
- Mothers Day Lilies (proflowers.com:80)
- Mother’s Day is celebrated in Antigua Guatemala (socialmediasnews.wordpress.com)
- In Mexico, a celebration of the mother cult (mysanantonio.com)