The sun is splitting da rocks, by’!
I tried washing clothes, and that turned out okay. The towels are billowing out as I type.
I tried mowing the lawn, much to my husband’s delight, I’m sure. But after half an acre of mowing, the new lawn mower called it quits. Perhaps it clogged up or ran out of gas. I was sweating nickels by that time and was ready to call it quits anyway! It is such a sunny afternoon.
Then I emailed a friend and she invited me for supper, which I hadn’t expected. And that was not the reason I sent an email! What are friends for, when you least expect it?
On days like this it’s a wonder I can even drink the eight glasses of water I am supposed to drink or eat the 1200 calories I’m aiming for! Life is good and I’ve no complaints on a day like this.
- Day 101: The Lawn Mowing Manstone (davebetts.org.uk)
- How To Choose The Right Lawn Mower (answers.com)
- Buying A Zero Turn Lawn Mower (answers.com)
- Lawn Mowers (lawnmowerscompare.wordpress.com)
- How to Build a Solar-Powered Lawn Mower (hippiemagazine.com)