Heard there were speeches, music and fireworks..wish I could have been there!
What is it about fireworks that children and adults love? The loud bangs, the bursts of colors and the display in the sky? A feast for the eyes!byour imagination runs wild. You think you’re a child again when you’re up in years. When you are a child, you want the lights to go on all night long!
There are a few memorable displays of fireworks that I will never forget. One was in Disneyland when rain separated us and everyone was running like crazy people. We couldn’t find our sons and panicked for a few seconds. We eventually regrouped and found our way back to our car.
The second and the best fireworks were in Butchard Gardens in Victoria when we saw them every night through our bedroom window at our son’s residence. Then the last night we were there we went for the final fireworks of the summer. We were totally amazed and gobstruck most of the night. I recommend them to everyone. The gardens are magical. Bring your own picnic lunch, view all the gardens slowly and stay for the fireworks. It helps to have foldable chairs and a blanket
Keep on enjoying the fun in Pasadena. I will soon be there!
- Fireworks update: More readers take our poll and change the outcome (mlive.com)
- Behind the scenes at a fireworks show (wdtn.com)
- Pasadena Writers, Puh-leese…..come on! (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- I Hate Fireworks! (todaysmama.com)
- Together Again- you are home! (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Calling All Pasadena Writers(Pasadena, Newfoundland) (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)