I have a new goal. It’s not an easy goal. But it is do-able.
Yes, I have made up my mind to walk the camino trail through Northern Spain.
How do I think I can ever manage this goal?
1. I’m putting aside one thousand Euros for the month long walk.
2. I’m retired so I can go when the weather is best.
3. I’m reading several books each month to prepare me for the negatives and positives and what I really need for the trip.
4. I’m trying to get in shape by attending a gym and using my Gazelle more.
5. I’m learning every day about the possibilities.
6. I’m talking to my family and friends about the walk, and hoping to get someone to come along with me.
7. I’m preparing the items I need to take with me.
8. I’ve watched the movie The Way with Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez.
9. I am planning on longer walks to become better conditioned.
If you’ve walked the trail, please comment and help me reach my gOal.
- The mighty Camino de Santiago (theolivepress.es)
- Camino de Santiago (amandaroederwrites.wordpress.com)
- Lunch on the Camino de Santiago (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Walking the Camino de Santiago with John Brierley (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Time for Reflection – Camino de Santiago (traveldestinationbucketlist.com)
- The Camino is… (ornerywomanwalking.wordpress.com)
- Why walk the Camino de Santiago? (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Should only those following God embark on a pilgrimage? | Jessica Reed (guardian.co.uk)
- Baptism By Fire: Camino de Santiago (traveldestinationbucketlist.com)
- Erika’s Camino Journey (blogs.abc.net.au)