1. Get healthier
2. Walk a third camino. I’ve done Camino Frances and Camino Portugues.
3. Write or organize ten books. I’ve published three books so far: A Cornucopia of Ideas For New Teachers, St. Shotts: Our Home, Our Anchor and Strong Camino Woman. I’m working on five books at this point in time: Camino Portugues Adventure, How My Childhood Influenced my Teaching, Some Things Are Meant to be-10 Stories to prove this in my life, another St. Shotts book, a Pasadena book. So this is more than 3/10 done!
4. Walk the East Coast Trail
5. Walk the last part of the Via Francigena
6. Have a clothes/shoes/purse exchange for 15-25 women
7. Volunteer for two more non profit organizations
8. Make two quilts
9. Become a better chef
10. Complete a program in Health and Safety and to get a job using it. This will be my next career
11. Learn Spanish and French
12. Go on a cruise
Tell me about your bucket lists.